Home arrow Forum
Benvenuto/a, Ospite
Prego Accedi o Registrati.    Password dimenticata?
Re:Apresentação Rocam (1 in linea) (1) Visitatore
Vai a fine pagina Rispondi al messaggio Preferiti: 0
Discussione: Re:Apresentação Rocam
Apresentação Rocam 3 Anni, 2 Mesi fa  
Olá a todos, pode parecer estranho mas sou Português.

So I`ll introduce myself in this language.

The good part of this process is that I watch this forum for a quite long time with Google Chrome that translates it very fast. So each and everyone of you really suck at grammar.

So I`m Nuno, 33 Springs, from Cascais near Lisbon, I have a Scarabeo 300s since last friday, it`s my 10th motorcycle, of course I love it. I like to change the type of bike, I like off road, track days for sports bike and Supermoto.

It`s been a long trip off enlightenment to be here. It all started 5 years ago. I had a Husqvarna SMR 570R, a Yamaha Banshee 350 and a TZR 50, a dream garage for me. But I`m only human and I did one thing that still amazes me, I got a Vespa ET2 50. Very soon was the bike I rode more, I loved the bike so much... It was a neck breaker, every time I went away I had to look again, I was very proud of that little motorcycle. I dont need to say that the Banshee is the best toy I`ve had and the Husqvarna was stunnig, by far better then the Vespa. I`ve said it before, only human, sometimes better is not what you`re looking for.

Four years ago I knew I was going to be a father, so bigger plans arise and decided to sell most bikes to just have money savings. Sold all except for the TZR (its for life) and got a Husqvarna SMR 510. That solved it. What a bike, really helped me a lot to improve as everything is very easy on it. God I`m only human... So I got a YZF 750.

Now that`s the main point here, now I had a bike that does +200 Km/h easily. And 98% of the times rode 90-140. WTF?! Why did I bought it? Did BP and Bridgestone washed my brain? So all this bikes and 24 tires (12 alone on the banshee and counting a XT600E too) since 2001 and I just know I love riding scooters. Sold both bikes and now I`ve only have a black Scarabeo.

It`s all I ever wanted, a Scarabeo. I know I`m going to have more bikes, but this one is giving me a sense of accomplishment. The 300 choice is because I hope to have a good balance in weight and fuel consumption and believe speed is not a problem, I travel slow and commute fast. Now that I finally have a bike I can commute since I wear formal suit at work.

Soooo next stop a tyres threat lol

Pics of the Scarabeo: http://www.bikepics.com/members/ncarinhas/
Rocam (Visitatore)
graphgraph
Utente non in linea Clicca qui per vedere il profilo di questo utente
Compleanno:
Riporta a un moderatore   Loggato Loggato  

Per scrivere in questo Forum è prima necessario registrarsi come utenti di questo sito.  
Re:Apresentação Rocam 3 Anni, 2 Mesi fa  
welcome and have a good forum!

immanuel
immanuel (Utente)
Quentin immanuel Tarantino....
Manager
graphgraph

REGISTA UFFICIALE RADUNI SCARABEO CLUB
Scarabeo 400 Light (02-2007)
ScaraMappa

Per scrivere in questo Forum è prima necessario registrarsi come utenti di questo sito.  
Bom dia, Nuno, and welcome to our forum!

My wife worked in Lisboa for a full year (2009) and I had the chance to visit your beautiful country (mainly Lisboa and surroundings). I visited Cascais in November and the weather was still so gentle. The town is very cosy and friendly, the countryside and the coast are gorgeous. The cuisine is (yum yum) very inviting...especially fish courses.
I am from the Adriatic coast of Italy and love the sea. Atlantic coasts are so different from mediterranean ones: the (usually) good climate, the light, the wind. The water is cold even in hottest summer days and though you are a good swimmer...you must be very careful and respect Mr Ocean and its deep currents
I also found very funny watching at young people surfing on the beaches near Lisboa, a surfers' paradise, really.

Anyway, back to scooters. It seems you live in a part of Europe where you can enjoy your ride for the most part of the year. And with a bit of maintenance, you will do it for years with satisfaction, since the 300 is a well balanced version of the Scarabeo. It is also good for touring - see our Travels section for reference -
And, if you have any technical questions, we have some good experts in the community (some of them even understand english...but I would not be surprised if any of them could understand and write in Portugues).

ellebubi (Admin)
Avanti piano quasi indietro
Admin
graphgraph
Sesso: Maschio Ubicazione: Urbino, Marche, Italia Compleanno: 1966-09-24

http://www.motosicurezza.com
- Tafazziamoci!!!! -
-----

Non ho capito una emerita minchia di quello che hai scritto, ma comunque ben arrivato caro compatriota del grande e mai dimenticato Mourinho!
ribot (Utente)
"Guru"
graphgraph
Sesso: Maschio pierocris@hotmail.it Ubicazione: oltrepò - pavia Compleanno: 1948-08-16

ex Scarabeo 500 nero bonarda competition- giugno 2009
Tra noi ed i nostri Scarabei non c\'è molta differenza: per ricaricarci abbiamo tutti bisogno di una buona pompa...

ciao rocam, benvenuto nel club...

ciao ciao e buon forum
gioppy (Admin)
@@ PRANZO AL SACCO MI GARBI UN SACCO @ @
Admin
graph
Sesso: Maschio visita il mio canale  youtube chiedimelo in mp.. ciao Ubicazione: savona

scaraciccione 500 i.e. light set. 2006

VORREI UN 500GT BICILINDRICO CON VANO SOTTOSELLA

Hola friend wuelcome
pinius (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Ubicazione: Milan

\\\\\\\"Il mio BIG Macchia 400 i.e Light\\\\\\\"

Ex macchia 250ie

ribot ha espresso, nel pieno possesso delle sue facoltà mentali, la seguente opinione:
QUOTE:
Non ho capito una emerita minchia di quello che hai scritto, ma comunque ben arrivato caro compatriota del grande e mai dimenticato Mourinho!

Straquoto tutto!!!
Saso72 (Moderatore)
E' tutto un equilibrio..sopra la follia..
Moderatore
graphgraph
Sesso: Maschio saso72@hotmail.it Ubicazione: Chiavenna (So) - Canegrate (Mi) - Patti (Messina) Compleanno: 1972-06-05

Scarabeo 500 Gt Abs, Vespa 200 Gt
Scarabeo 150 Rotax
Garelli 50 vip 3

Non o capito niente . ....Benvenuto nel club
Soldato (Utente)
"In Piega"
graphgraph

Welcome Rocam I hope you will stay well here with us, have a nice forum
tinghios (Utente)
Scarabeo 200 Light
Moderatore
graphgraph
Sesso: Maschio davidet.1 Blog personale tinghino.davide@gmail.com tinghino.davide@genie.it Ubicazione: Catania Compleanno: 1987-03-25

Il mio benvenuto lo lascio dire da altri
Enrico48 (Utente)
VIVA I PENSIONATI
"Guru"
graphgraph
Utente in linea Clicca qui per vedere il profilo di questo utente
Sesso: Maschio Enrico_48@live.it Ubicazione: Querceta  in Versilia (LU) Compleanno: 1948-11-24

500 GTir Abs 1004t

Vai all'inizio pagina Rispondi al messaggio
Versione italiana realizzata da Luscarpa.eu. Powered by FireBoardscarica gli ultimi messaggi sul tuo computer!